Friday, April 15, 2011

364 Days

Tomorrow is one year!

I never thought I could stay sober so long.

I know we all only have today but I am so excited anyway. I have such a wonderful life now that I wouldn’t trade for anything.

This past year I went thru a divorce, I moved, saw my oldest graduate from high school and sent her off to college. My youngest two have adjusted remarkably to their new school and the fact that their parents are no longer together. And I did all of this sober. Without my old crutch, alcohol.

I might be on the pink cloud they talk about, but I don’t care.

I love, love, love my new life!!!

3 comments:

  1. You deservie to feel excited!!!
    Contrats Girlie.....whoohoo....I say you wear some bling today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing amazing!!! It's stories like this that have kept me hanging on to this sobriety thing. And yes it is getting easier and beter!!

    ReplyDelete